Photobucket

2009-04-11

My Stories, Thusfar

I have posted several stories (of the erotic fiction female muscle variety, of course) on Brawna.org. And, since my blog's rather empty, I figure'd I'd link to them from here.

The first (and yes, there's an order to them) is Just One Wish, which tells the tale of Richard, Caitlin and Elizabeth. That arc has reached its conclusion with a mighty-fine (if I do say so) weird ass ending. Just the way I like it.

We have the saga of poor Dr. Remie Errob O'Lilb, found in The Making. This one's going to be four chapters; second, if I can manage to translate my notes into actual script, should be posted this evening.

Then we have the bold tale of Roger, in the main storyline entitled The Chewbacca Defense (it just doesn't make sense, get it?). Caitlin and Elizabeth, far from left in limbo, reappear in TCD: On The Run, along with a new villainess, Lynn. This story is contiguous with the world present in Just One Wish. That'll be explained whenever I get around to writing the next chapter.


Basically, what I've put together is the ever-annoying Stephen King saga. TCD's going to be 11 chapters (all tracks from Dark Side of the Moon), but all of my other stories (save one) are subplots/backstory for characters in TCD. They all stand alone, but for the full, comprehensive feel of it, they're all necessary.

Riddle and the Muscle Factory is a stand-alone. I may never write any more chapters for it, but I woudn't need to; it doesn't really have a plot.

And that's all. Figured I'd fill up some blog space, and put those links out there, in case someone finds my blog from somewhere other than Brawna.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment